Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you figure out you were a multiple?
HannaTrinity
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

How did you figure out you were a multiple?
Like the title says how did you find out you were a multiple? I'll go first.

For me it was when certain pieces fell into place not that long ago. There had been some little hints here and there that I was part of a multiple system. In a few of my dreams I was a little girl in the house I lived in most of my life. Though there was also my physical body there with a very different personality then me in there as well. In Junior High I had joined band and both my dad and brother have said that I brought my saxaphone home and practiced alot. I have no recollection of that though. I have had conversations with people that I have no recollection of. One night I was going home with my girlfriend and her brother and his girlfriend were with us. We had been sideswiped and I was angry because I had thought my girlfriend had been hurt. I got out of the car and the guy that sideswiped us started yelling at me. The next thing I know is that he's checking on his truck and I was standing by my car getting in.

These things never really clicked into place until I started visiting this forum. I now believe that the original soul is aware of what I do and what happens around us while I'm in control. When he's in control though I have no idea idea what goes on.

Now, anyone else want to share?

<3Hanna<3

[Image: hannabanner2.png]
^Made by Elinox^
2009-06-22 7:56
Find
Give Thanks
momo
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: How did you figure out you were a multiple?
Lishie found Blake when at college, 'cause he'd poke his head in front. She noticed he was different from her and she could speak to him or 'send' him emotions and he'd speak or 'send' emotions back. Sometimes they wrote letters to each other.

Blake and Lishie both found me last year. It took them a while to really 'get it', I suppose, as I was awake for a few weeks before they recognised me as a separate person. I used to take a looksee out front during work, and with family, I talk a lot in headspace, and that's how they found me.

~ Rizumu

Thanks to Elinox for the banner!
[Image: momobanner2ok0.png]
Fear the Lishie, Blake and Rizumu.
2009-06-22 14:17
Find
Give Thanks
House Hesson
cat slave
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick 

Val was trying to create an internal automaton who would take care of the things she didn't want to - like dealing with our coworkers. Instead, she woke up Beka. And tried to deal with her in that way. When others started talking to her as well, she came to the conclusion that she was the core of a median system. We were still not that aware of our switching - go denial - so that lasted a while. During one of our worse depressive episodes, Val broke down to the point of not being able to function on a daily basis and others in the system had to suppress her and carry on. Then she accepted that they were equals.

-Shainin

"All knowledge is worth having." -Phedre no Delaunay

"Everything has a price." -Jaenelle Angelline

"I think if you try, that's being your best." -Echo
2009-07-30 3:45
Find
Give Thanks
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

One of my former headmates was what we considered the "original" or "host" or whatever. He noticed that my other former headmate and myself existed because people started noticing and pointing out to him that we would suddenly change into a distinctively different individual with different tastes, loyalties and gender expressions. Then he started talking to us, or trying to. It was over a year before we started talking back and asserting ourselves as separate persons, though we would still "switch" in terms of who was controlling the body and physically speaking. We realized that we were all conscious simultaneously and that there was no missing time, but that we could take turns controlling the body and started to do our best to share time equally. Eventually, this and a serious communication breakdown led to the decision that the other two would leave the body and that I would remain alone, in control myself.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2009-08-11 21:19
Find
Give Thanks
Sariel
Minister, Scholar, Historian, Teacher.
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

I figured out I was after 8 years of searching.
I originally thought I was something else entirely, simply angelkin.
But mine was a different origin, and I soon was led to True Self, where I found otherkin.
They helped me to find out who I was, and introduced me to the word "multiple".
I fit the description to a "T".

My other, who I like to call my angel, calls herself Sariel and shares with me this body.
And so, here I am, learning as much as I can.

"Give to me a moment, and I will offer you eternity."- Sariel
2009-08-14 18:11
Find
Give Thanks