Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.
EmKat
New
Kintype: Grey Wolf
Otherkin: Unsure
Contribution: new

Hi.
Hola!

My name is Emma. I'm a therian from the old days, where I used to be known as Padfoot, Blackshuck, and/or Bewylderbeast. Maybe urbanimal, I can't remember. I spent most of my time at the Awareness Forums.

I've been all over the place in trying to understand my identity. If I remember correctly:

> wolf > deerhound > canine cladotherian > + dragon > maned wolf > break from the therian community > neo-pagan totemism > not a therian > shamanic practitioner training > grey wolf who strongly shifts into various animal spirit allies

There are still parts of me I don't understand. I have wings, and horns. Sometimes hooves on my back legs. Sometimes I'm on all fours, sometimes I walk on two.

My interests include looking after plants, dungeons & dragons, making art, and looking after my two cats.

Hi!
2021-04-25 11:04
Find
Give Thanks
Sonne
vampiric mongoose-cat
Kintype: cat, horse, mongoose, theropod, vampirekin
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution:

RE: Hi.
Hey, nice to see you around again! :3

My therianthropy and spiritual writings: [Image: 07sanctuary_sig.gif]
Poly'kin of: mongoose, domestic cat, domestic horse, winged theropod (erdenvogel), and vampire'kin (blutpir) [not a pranic nor sang kind of vampire]
2021-04-27 5:34
Find
Give Thanks