Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with a couple of names
HannaTrinity
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Help with a couple of names
I'm hoping that someone can help me with a couple of names. The names are Aisasal and Danek. A spirit calling itself Aisasal took over a friend of mine and called me Danek. Apparently we knew each other in a past life. Does anyone recognize these names and could tell me a little about them?

[Image: hannabanner2.png]
^Made by Elinox^
2009-06-14 9:39
Find
Give Thanks
Terro
Gymnastics instructor and lifeguard
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: Help with a couple of names
They don't seem to jump out at me for any particular reason...

Know anything other than that it's a spirit that possessed your friend? Was your friend willingly acting as a medium or was this an invasive exercise it committed?

Does your friend have any insight into it, sometimes the host can glean further details about the occupying spirit?

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.
-The Unit
2009-06-18 14:03
Find
Give Thanks
Eternity
Soon-to-be student
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Aisasal reminds me of Azazel: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel</a><!-- m -->.

[Image: evdkw8.jpg]
2009-06-18 15:43
Find
Give Thanks
HannaTrinity
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Terro, I have asked her if she had any insight to the spirit and she doesn't. The first time the spirit appeared she was not willingly acting as a medium. Subsequent times she kind of did. I've been thinking that the spirit might have been in her body the whole time and I think the spirit came out when she started talking to someone who goes by the name of Crimson_Vampire. The spirit had said that it doesn't want me talking to Crimson and seems to be incredibly jealous since it had said it should have been the one beside Crimson in a past life instead of me. The spirit had called me Danek.

Eternity, someone else had told me that they thought Aisasal was Azazel. I don't know though.

[Image: hannabanner2.png]
^Made by Elinox^
2009-06-18 21:04
Find
Give Thanks
Terro
Gymnastics instructor and lifeguard
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Any interaction I have ever had with an entity has always benefited from me being a jerk...

Example: A friend of mine was working as a medium relating messages to me from a present entity, I wanted to know what to call the entity (who had identified as very obviously male and a bit standoffish or "macho"). She told us the entity said something to the effect of "Like I'm going to tell you." I stated that from then on it would be known as "Susan." It seemed more amiable after that.

Standard disclaimer of inspection of the entity or the validity of tales, information or existence of a spirit in communication inserted here.

Moral of the story, If you want info, demand it or decide you're going to be best buds with Crimson_Vampire. Everything comes down to a contest of wills, make the entity back down and then you can get what you want or need. After all, you've got no reason to trust that entity, make sure it knows that.

(not saying that you don't, but sometimes you've got to bluff well to win a hand of poker)

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.
-The Unit
2009-06-19 2:00
Find
Give Thanks
Twilight
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Some of the biggest insights I've had when dealing with mediums hae come by the way of bull-sh*tting. For an example, I once was told I was several things in past lives, a gladiator, knight, private detective, artist, muscian, inventor's assistant (twice), even a king (but everyone says they were once a king so let's ignor that one). I narrowed down the specific type of night by asking "So that was before I was a knight templar?" The answer was basically "Yes...oops."

Mediums can be very useful. However, one should always be careful about leading to false memories or messages. One reason I have my doubts about myself is because, while having no actual recollection, I was never told I was wrong or corrected very much. It was a very passive experience in a way.

[Image: twilightbanner.png]
I dare an agnostic to prove he or she exists.
2009-06-22 21:28
Find
Give Thanks