Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone.
Tdae
New
Kintype: ghost wolf
Otherkin: No
Contribution: new

Hello everyone.
I first came to TG because there is a wolf in my psyche. Thing is though... the wolf is dead. A ghost. I listed as my theriotype an extinct subspecies, the southern Rocky Mountain wolf, which used to inhabit the mountains where I had my first "awakening" over 25 years ago.

I relate to therians but I'm not exactly therian. Maybe I relate to otherkin in a way too. I found the shadow article here at OKP awhile back and was surprised how much I relate. I tell myself and others that I don't believe in magic. I wonder if it's actually true though. Maybe I'm blocking it. Maybe it's an unnecessary distraction. I don't know for sure.

When @DustWolf announced plans to rebuild this site I was pretty excited. Now I'm here.
2021-04-27 4:30
Find
Give Thanks