Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
RowanWolf
Account not Activated
Kintype: Gryphon, Grey Wolf
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Hello!
Hi! I'm Rowan. I'm genderfluid and use they/them and xe/xir pronouns. I'm gryphonkin, a grey wolf therian, and also ravenhearted and crowhearted. I experienced my awakening as an otherkin in 2010, but awakened as a therian in 2007~2008. I've had an inkling all my life that I was a wolf. I knew I was in some way not human. I started experiencing phantom shifts as a wolf when I was a teenager. It just took finding the term "therianthrope" during my freshman year of undergrad for everything to click into place. When I began experiencing phantom shifts with wings and talons, around 2010, I actually first questioned if I might be crowkin, but that didn't feel right. It wasn't just wings and talons, but a curved beak and feline hindpaws, accompanied by hazy memories. I eventually realized I was a gryphon shortly before leaving the community for a little more than a decade. I've only been back a few months, but I've felt much more whole since I've stopped trying to repress my nonhuman side.
2022-03-06 9:52
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

RE: Hello!
Welcome to OKP!

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2022-03-11 1:32
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
That Fly JetDragon Moderator
Kintype: Astral Dragon, Cybertronian, Valstrax
Contribution: tick 

RE: Hello!
Welcome to OKP, Rowan!

[Image: azaphaersigsmol.jpg]