Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello......
Rozem
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Hello......
Hello, I'm Rozem. Yes, that is my real name lol. I'm in the process of trying to find out more about my self. That is why I'm on this forum, I think I might be a member of this otherkin community. I just don't know "what" I am ha ha. so I'm here trying to figure it out. I was also wondering if someone could shed some insight on the vampirc demon. If anyone knows more about it or any other kind of demon I would love some information. Thank you for reading.
2010-01-10 5:15
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: Hello......
Yo.

Vampyrism is a "condition" or trait that can be found in a person/being regardless of kintype or species.
Demon is a very broad term used for a lot of different and unrelated things.

If there's some term (or description), more specific than vampyric demon, that you could use, then that might get you more information.

Either way, welcome to the forums.

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2010-01-10 11:56
Find
Give Thanks
kahoku
IT freelancer
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: Hello......
welcome. your name sounds familiar...

Support OKP! >> [Image: x-click-but04.gif] << Get a unique user title!
[Image: reannaganbanner3.png]
2010-01-11 8:26
Find
Give Thanks