Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellhounds?
Tivaran
New
Kintype: skull dog, cybertronian, magneto
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Hellhounds?
Hello, I am not see myself as a demon but as close to a hellhound. I wonder if there are other hellhounds or hellhound-like canines here? If so, what is it about your hellhound kintype? I want to know what other types there are and what you experience to see similar to my own. I did have a master sometime, he may have been a demon. He had me kill people and he wore their skin. I have lots of bad dreams before with this, the nightmares wake me up.
2021-05-29 0:46
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

RE: Hellhounds?
While I'm not a demon or hellhound, I am a lupine. How do your hellhound experiences compare to earthly canines? What makes them hell-like?

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2021-05-31 21:16
Find
Give Thanks
Tivaran
New
Kintype: skull dog, cybertronian, magneto

It's complicated. I don't see myself as a hound of hell, but am a hell-ish canine by the way I look. My actions could be considered hellish for what I did at the hand of my master. Does a hellhound even know they are hell like? I just know what I am as a disgusting goo canine creature and what I was told to do. Im not religious and view hell as just a place where you don't want to be. Not fire and brimstone and the devil.

Where I am from maybe more similar to purgatory like. I don't know where else to ask these things when there are not many other canines like me. I am similar to hellhounds than regular canines because I am not a regular dog. My body is amorphous dripping black goo and my head is a skull. I feel like I have many eyes that come out of the goo and I have hands instead of paws. My physical body as my kintype is what makes me hell-ish. My instincts don't feel different than a canine I think.
2021-06-02 16:08
Find
Give Thanks
irritatedAndroid
New
Kintype: Android and Alolan Marowak

While I'm still very much in questioning stage with this, I've been questioning on my connection with and sense of self as a hellhound for a fair while. I'm never sure if it's closer to a kintype, a 'link, or just a little spiritual nuance and identity masking of how I experience the self. The demon aspect for me is pretty important alongside the canine-like instincts and such.

We've got different approaches of the hellish aspect I find, which is interesting. For you it sounds to me like it's more of a figurative hellishness, while for me it's a bit more literal in the fire and brimstone and Dante's Inferno, all that fun jazz.

Jasper - He/him - 23
Android - Alolan Marowak - Dragon-Hearted
Chaos magician, troublesome punk, and here for a good time.
2021-06-26 16:36
Find
Give Thanks