Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flesh, Energy, Transmutation?
Yashiki
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Flesh, Energy, Transmutation?
I think it would be more accurately called spiritual alchemy by the western magic frame of thinking?

Essentially, aside from the abrupt title... what i'm referring to here is the changing of the human flesh body in a sense by replacing it standard energies and contained nuances with potent forms of so-called 'high energy' material which would basically change the base components of the body inwardly, such that it no longer is afflicted by illness, fatigue, metabolism or various other impediments generated by existence in this current era, in addition to many other things derived from 'magic' would then basically bestow a degree of longevity as much as one would deem appropriate (not need for physical immortality after all). I had a realization on my own early on that it was possible to do this, however i have not yet the finesse and understanding to fabricate a method or path of my own making to achieve such a state.

One of the more accessible works in human reach, aside from individuals who found out and finished it without saying or entities that provide such information on the bar of 'maturity' would be that of Falun Dafa. I don't think its very much common knowledge, so one may need to look up what Falun Dafa is.

The short explanation is its supposedly an ancient form of qigong in the buddhist vein originally only taught to individuals of high character and cultivation, publicized by someone known as Li Hongzhi who has also explicitly said that the ''public" version is a downgraded variant that everyday folk even can take up to practice, although advancement is based on one's inner virtue and whatnot. Despite this, the public version is said to be of much higher level than almost every form of energy working/qigong available to most, roughly 'intermediate' so to speak, incorporating the installation and use of 'Falun' which translates as 'Law Wheel'; which would be representations of universes themselves, or rather those are micro universes as well. All of this them provides a constant state of cultivation to the practitioner so advancement is quicker with 24/7 'practice' in that sense.

Of course i am thinking of 'hijacking' the principles of such a thing, create a similar construct and formulate a system of workings for myself to move according to what parameters i need...
2009-02-25 16:40
Find
Give Thanks
Motley
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Flesh, Energy, Transmutation?
Hijacking is fine and good. I'm generally in favor of it, but as a practical note, do you really think you're disciplined enough to pull it off effectively? How many hours per day are you willing to put into this practice? How familiar are you with the principles that makes it work? There's a big stretch between putting something explosive on the end of a stick and sending someone to the moon. In other words, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Chinese systems do improve the immune system and make it easier to stay active as you get older, but at last count, there were only eight immortals.

[Image: motleybanner2.png]
"I inherited the spirit of the sun. I'll meet you when the day breaks through. It's time to shine and make all your dreams come true. Come on, wish upon a dog star!" -Hybrid
2009-02-25 17:14
Find
Give Thanks
Yashiki
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Re: Flesh, Energy, Transmutation?
Effectively one is aware that its not easy to do... so one is literally procrastinating until one attracts the focus of what i require at this point in time to move forward, i'm basically mired in re-development for one.

The immortals, buddhas, bodhisattvas and all other similar 'enlightened' are innumerable... those who start to it usually end up secluding themselves to pursue their ends, most end up becoming partially so or 'failing' as it were as few go the full way successfully in one clean cut... the different aspect of Falun Dafa is cultivation amongst everyday people, adhering to a philosophy that in the toughest environment, the 'best' can be found. Technically we could all do our own form of cultivation amongst everyday people in an urban setting with all distractions and problems to be lumped at you at once, certainly if you kill this obstacle, everything becomes easier.

And as always, them Taoists... Buddhists or Falun Practioners can provide an assortment of 'reasons' as to why not everyone will do this, the key being underlying potential, their karma, etc... not everyone has a good or excellent state... I bet mine is probably rotten in their context right now.
2009-02-25 17:36
Find
Give Thanks