Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fae & energy craving
Angila
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: Fae & energy craving
Elinox Wrote:
Kapaki Wrote:I completely agree with this, Im a fae succubus. I feed off energy, i beilieve. ^^

I don't know if I consciously feed off of ambient energy or not. What does it feel like when you do it?

I can feed of any kind of energy that exists. When I feed off energy I believe it feels like energy is pushing/entering into my body and adding more pressure as it goes. Compacting inside me.

Hope you can kinda of understand what I'm saying.
2012-07-12 3:00
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Kapaki Wrote:I can feed of any kind of energy that exists. When I feed off energy I believe it feels like energy is pushing/entering into my body and adding more pressure as it goes. Compacting inside me.

*nods* Do different types of energy "taste" different to you? Like is an ocean's energy more full-fulling than a stream's?

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2012-07-12 13:24
Find
Give Thanks
Angila
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Elinox Wrote:
Kapaki Wrote:I can feed of any kind of energy that exists. When I feed off energy I believe it feels like energy is pushing/entering into my body and adding more pressure as it goes. Compacting inside me.

*nods* Do different types of energy "taste" different to you? Like is an ocean's energy more full-fulling than a stream's?

I have never really noticed a taste in energy because I take it in through out my whole body not my mouth. Next time I energy feed I will see if I can find a taste.
2012-07-12 21:27
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate

Kapaki Wrote:I have never really noticed a taste in energy because I take it in through out my whole body not my mouth. Next time I energy feed I will see if I can find a taste.

Do you find that you feed unconsciously? Or is it more like a craving like for food, 'hey it's lunchtime and I want a burger' type thing?

2012-07-13 16:38
Find
Give Thanks
Angila
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Elinox Wrote:
Kapaki Wrote:I have never really noticed a taste in energy because I take it in through out my whole body not my mouth. Next time I energy feed I will see if I can find a taste.

Do you find that you feed unconsciously? Or is it more like a craving like for food, 'hey it's lunchtime and I want a burger' type thing?

Honestly it does not feel like I'm hungry it just feels like my energy inside me is extremely low. I become sluggish, lazy, tired, whine a lot, bad mood and attitude. This used to happen to me all the time before I started to awaken and it's happening less often because I started to energy feed.

Do you have any tips on energy feeding itself? Like tips on pulling in energy, holding it inside you, processing it (I don't even know if I process it, just a guess.)
2012-07-13 16:52
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate

Kapaki Wrote:Do you have any tips on energy feeding itself? Like tips on pulling in energy, holding it inside you, processing it (I don't even know if I process it, just a guess.)

I don't really have any experience with manipulating energy. I just know how to ground my own. I've noticed that in large groups like at concerts I tend to feel more energized so it could be from unconsciously feeding from the crowd, or just a coincidence at being at a fun activity.

2012-07-13 18:32
Find
Give Thanks
Angila
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Elinox Wrote:
Kapaki Wrote:Do you have any tips on energy feeding itself? Like tips on pulling in energy, holding it inside you, processing it (I don't even know if I process it, just a guess.)

I don't really have any experience with manipulating energy. I just know how to ground my own. I've noticed that in large groups like at concerts I tend to feel more energized so it could be from unconsciously feeding from the crowd, or just a coincidence at being at a fun activity.

Ya that defiantly sounds like unconscious feeding to me. I dont necessarily have to feed off people, I mean the other day I went into the mall before all the crowds flooded in and I sucked energy out of stores (energy that left behind by humans for who knows what reason) ... Hot topic had the most energy..... Ironic. lol
2012-07-14 22:16
Find
Give Thanks