Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabulous news!
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Fabulous news!
About two months ago, I was able to communicate with my former headmates! They've spent the last 20ish months floating about the earth and surrounding space and I successfully located and contacted them. Part of the reason I decided to return to OKP is that I've asked them to come back into the body with me. I'm not sure if they will, as Iago has found another being he's interested in attaching to, but I hope they do.

It wasn't two months after they left that I began to miss them terribly. I've wanted to talk to them and invite them back ever since.

I'm in the process of discussing this possibility with my significant other, as well, but the reaction there seems to be supportive, if mildly confused.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2011-10-18 19:49
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Re: Fabulous news!
Besides missing them, what made you decide to invite them back?

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2011-10-18 20:15
Find
Give Thanks
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Fabulous news!
Well, even though we struggled to get along at times, I feel like they belong in the body with me. I'd also like to have more complete understanding of the memories about the childhood of this body, and I feel like we had more motivation, inspiration and ability together. I feel as if I'm only a third of what I could be.
That isn't completely true, because they wouldn't have left if I were incomplete or incapable of independence, but I feel like it was a somewhat selfish mistake to ask them to leave to begin with.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2011-10-18 21:15
Find
Give Thanks