Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence of something supernatural?
HannaTrinity
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Evidence of something supernatural?
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I don't know quite where to put it. I had just gotten home from work about a half hour ago and after a few minutes I decided to check a few websites. Well I have Coast to Coast AM set as my home page and this drew my attention Demon Paw Print?. Now I was curious about it and I clicked it to see what it was. It does look like some sort of foot was placed against the tree and it burned the tree. Of course it could be a hoax or someone playing a trick. Though I would like to know what you guys think. Here's what the person wrote.

Quote:I live in a rural area, adjacent to an ancient filbert, (hazel nut), orchard. There are large pockets surrounding me, that have never been developed. Occasionally, I'll hear, smell, or see signs of unexplained critters. Sometimes an expert can decipher them and a few times they can not.

Well, my kids ran across this strange "paw" print on the side of one of the old men, (my name for the old trees), just a few days ago. It seems to have burned the tree, but not quite sure. The bark is not penetrated, scratched or broken, in any way, yet it left a unique "wound" in the tree. I've never seen the bark damaged in that way, ever.

There are wires sticking out of many trees that served as braces after the Columbus day storm, back in the 60's. They have been rusting for decades and do not resemble the coloration of the "paw print". It is not oily, and you can see the claw marks out from the paw. It does not seem to be an illusion of mold, or fungus, etc. Looks like something evil touched it, and damaged the tree...???

[Image: hannabanner2.png]
^Made by Elinox^
2009-07-26 12:55
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: Evidence of something supernatural?
You heard about this from Coast to Coast? That of itself speaks volumes.

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

Quote:"I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood."

[Image: neverforgetm.png]
2009-07-26 15:46
Find
Give Thanks
Rain
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

It doesn't quite seem legit to me, but don't quote me on it.

~~~
2009-07-26 18:15
Find
Give Thanks
JDRage
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:

My first thought , I would have to say …kids , probably holding a lighter to it , though I suppose it could be a lightning strike , its certainly been in contact with a strong heat source , but its not even …hence my thought of kids with a lighter , though lightning could have done it .

They do mention braces for the trees , this could easily act as extra conduction for a lighting strike if they happen to be metallic , as I assume they are as they’re rusty *shrugs*

To be honest I don’t really see much of a footprint …

Though this does remind me of something , a story from a long time ago from England ,a village in the countryside , I cant remember the details , but apparently one fresh snow covered morning , people discovered hoof prints all over the place , now this being the countryside …that’s really no big deal , what was strange was that these tracks went up walls and over rooftops .

I think there might be something similar related to the story of the jersey devil .
2009-07-26 19:25
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:

I don't even see fire damage...

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2009-07-27 17:35
Find
Give Thanks
Granamyr
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Define demon. After that, define why fire would have anything to do with demons. Then explain how non-corporeal entities leave paw prints. Then explain why. When spirits choose to act, they usually do so in a manner we'll notice and understand. This says...random odd marking on a tree being chalked up to the supernatural by Coast to Coast.
2009-08-11 18:00
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Coast to Coast believes that a conspiracy of alien shadow people, led by the Devil himself, is covertly taking over positions of power on Earth while its minions rape Americans in motel rooms across the country. And that none of the conspirators bothered to ask me to help.

If it told me the night was dark, I'd put on my sunglasses.

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

Quote:"I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood."

2009-08-11 23:11
Find
Give Thanks
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Archer Wrote:If it told me the night was dark, I'd put on my sunglasses.
I lol'd.

And, honestly, I would not have interpreted that pattern/mark as a footprint at all if it hadn't already been suggested to be one.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2009-08-12 19:28
Find
Give Thanks
HannaTrinity
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Well it's a strange picture. JD, what you're refering to is the Devil's Footprints in Devon. Here are a couple links. Recent strange footprints Devil's footprints

Archer, Coast to Coast AM doesn't nessessarily believe everything a guest says, and the Coast audience certainly doesn't. They regularly have guests on that contradict other guests. They just cover what most others don't.

<3Hanna<3

[Image: hannabanner2.png]
^Made by Elinox^
2009-08-12 23:21
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:

HannaTrinity Wrote:Archer, Coast to Coast AM doesn't nessessarily believe everything a guest says, and the Coast audience certainly doesn't. They regularly have guests on that contradict other guests. They just cover what most others don't.

They cover what most others don't because what they cover often lacks all credability or reason.

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

2009-08-13 19:05
Find
Give Thanks