Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engage C&P drive!
House Hesson
cat slave
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick 

Engage C&P drive!
I'm just copying and slightly touching up the prior version... -Cai

For anyone who doesn't know us yet, we're a multiple system - more than one person, one body. "They" or "she" is all right if speaking of us in general. (The body's female.) We get mightily irritated if we're treated as parts of a single person, including being referred to as personalities, alters, or souls, but aside from that, it's hard to tick us off by referring to us in a way we don't like.

We'll generally sign our posts to show who wrote it. In conversation, please treat us as individuals...but if we ever do something to warrant discipline by the mods, please treat us all alike. We share an account, so we share the consequences of each other's actions.

I had my original awakening at body-age 22, awakened as a psi-vamp at body-age 24 I think, and finally gave up my status as sole frontrunner around the 26th birthday. I don't remember when I finally noticed that I was median if not multiple, but I only admitted to being fully multiple around the point that I got yanked out of the front. The body will be 27 this month.

A little bit on each of us:

Runtime is a construct-type-thing that emerged out of the brain to help keep order amongst us. It is genderless and does not consider itself human, but at the same time doesn't consider itself properly 'kin.

The Beast is another construct that generally pitches in to help us when something is physically or psychologically wrong, but who has also started having a life of his own outside of that job. He's asexual but usually gets referred to as a "he" because his preferred visual form is male, and also neither human nor properly 'kin.

Himself, Val, Svanni, Rhun, Shainin, and Cai are elves - or more properly, if we're correct, alfar. Some lived among the ljossalfar, some among the dokkalfar, some both. They have at times mistaken another system member's memories for their own, and we're still recovering some important details. Val is the half-sister of Shainin and the mother of Cai. Cai was reborn into the body when it was in the early 20's, Shainin came to us as a walk-in trying to find Val, and the rest have always been here.

Sapphire is Fae, very close in many ways to a hobbit. She has always been here.

Nihil and Aletheia are celestials of some sort, and work as a pair. They walked in when the body was 16, as guardians of a sort.

Steve is an insourced introject - or insourced soulbond if you will, but we tend to distance ourselves from the term "soulbond" because of our general unease with that community. He was created as a cyborg, so we continue to think of him that way even though nothing like him has existed in a real world to the best of our knowledge. Aside from that, he's human.

Beka (10), Robin (16), and Eva (adult) are the fragments of the human soul that's been here since birth. They split due to trauma, unlike the others.

-Val

"All knowledge is worth having." -Phedre no Delaunay

"Everything has a price." -Jaenelle Angelline

"I think if you try, that's being your best." -Echo
2008-01-11 3:12
Find
Give Thanks
Deros
High School/College Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Engage C&P drive!
*bows* It's good to see you here, Garnet. *gives out truffles*

[Image: Banner-1.jpg]
I would have learned a lot from life if I hadn't spent most of my time being educated.
2008-01-11 3:23
Find
Give Thanks
Xanthus
Computer Guy
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Your state-of-being reminds me of an old friend of mine...

[Image: Xanthus.png]
LONG LIVE THE COMMUNITY!!!
2008-01-11 4:02
Find
Give Thanks
House Hesson
cat slave
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick 

Deros Wrote:*bows* It's good to see you here, Garnet. *gives out truffles*

NOM NOM NOM

-Cai/Svanni

"All knowledge is worth having." -Phedre no Delaunay

"Everything has a price." -Jaenelle Angelline

"I think if you try, that's being your best." -Echo
2008-01-11 4:26
Find
Give Thanks
Rein
Nuisance
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Hello, all of you!
2008-01-11 6:45
Find
Give Thanks
kahoku
IT freelancer
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

good to see you! *hugs each of the garnets*

Support OKP! >> [Image: x-click-but04.gif] << Get a unique user title!
[Image: reannaganbanner3.png]
2008-01-11 21:48
Find
Give Thanks