Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams I've had lately (warning: slight sexual references)
Seraphyna
Administrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Dreams I've had lately (warning: slight sexual references)
I’ve been having dreams for the past few months where I see the same man, someone who is attracted to me, powerful, and who knows me. It seems like something from my celestial existance, certainly not this one…they got sexual long ago (I’d say the sex is as good as sex can get…like the best I’ve ever had). In my dreams, he has short coppery brown hair, sort of a semi muscular build. It’s my theory that he’s the one I got sent down here because of…who I’ve been told is down here too…whether he’s awake or I’ll ever find him are the questions of the decade. I also feel like he’s in control when I’m with him, but it’s more of a comforting feeling, like I have no issues giving myself over to him. It’s like I’ve always known him and being with him is like being with my other half. Like we were made as a pair or something. I don’t so much feel powerless as so comfortable with him he feels like someone I wouldn’t want to hurt, that I’d want to be with him and protect him.

At least one other angel/celestial has been having similar dreams, only hers are forceful and less than pleasant. Anyone have any take on this other than I'm lonely and need to get laid?

[Image: seraphyna11_zps47e1e313.png]
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost."-Tolkien
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Poe
2008-08-01 1:21
Find
Give Thanks
Twilight
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Dreams I've had lately (warning: slight sexual references)
Why not both? Perhaps because you miss him you dream of him. It's a very romantic situation. I'm a guy so if I can see it, it's obvious. LOL

[Image: twilightbanner.png]
I dare an agnostic to prove he or she exists.
2008-08-01 1:44
Find
Give Thanks