Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Self
chaitea
Registered Nurse
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Dragon Self
So what’s the difference between yourself and your draconic identity? Are you the same being these days, close enough, completely separate, and/or just experience the shifts and phantom appendages as its only manifestation of your current being?

When I first awakened I did not consider myself and Chaichai (the nick-name I gave to my ‘inner dragon’) to be one in the same. These days I identify as both, and just refer to my more draconic characteristics as “Chaichai shining threw.”

The main differences I have going now is that when I experience a mental shift I’ll make more feral sounds and am more inclined to speak in “tongues”. Also, I become more ritualistic with food, collected items, and overall organization.

Way back when was a different story, but these days we’re all the same in here.

Home is where the hoard is
[Image: tactless_dragon_banner.png]
2008-03-23 0:01
Find
Give Thanks
Deros
High School/College Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Dragon Self
Sawyer: Lazy, insecure

Deros: Lazy, confident

That pretty much sums it up for me.

[Image: Banner-1.jpg]
I would have learned a lot from life if I hadn't spent most of my time being educated.
2008-03-23 0:05
Find
Give Thanks
Shiari
Veterinary Technician
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

While there are certain personality and social differences between the personality of this lifetime, and the personality of the previous lifetime, I have *always* been Shiari, and Shiari is me. I am but one individual, with different "lifetime glasses" to look at the world through. There are personality holdovers that I've noted, including a tendency to view any male I can intimidate as subordinate to me, and rightfully so. So, there's no real separating what is "megan" and what is "shiari". Shiari is my Self. Megan is the name I happen to wear right now.

When I mental shift, I look more through the shinoar glasses, and these occur typically during heightened emotions, such as excitement, fear, anger, and being ill. I'll snarl and snap my teeth at people. I speak in not-human and don't necessarily recognise anyone... Except Ben, who can always get through to me. :3 *coughs*
2008-03-23 0:28
Find
Give Thanks
wicthdragon
Working on my book and planing a online bussness.
Kintype:
Otherkin:

I feel the same way i am the Dragon self as i am ' the Human self .i am not just Human nor am i just Dragon there all me in diffrent ways . and as for personitys there the same as well.

The God Maker

[Image: wicthdragon-2.png]
2008-04-09 7:18
Find
Give Thanks
Salaiek
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Salaiek is me, as I am Salaiek. Out of whatever previous things I may have been in the past, it's the one that imprinted most strongly in terms of 'form' and mannerisms, which come out during emotional times. For instance, I may curl up either into a ball or around something that gives me comfort when I'm upset (such as Zil; I'm sure shi's still wondering "wtf" that was about c.c; ), and will, at the most, whimper, though I won't talk even if I want to until I break out of that 'mode'. Just one small example of some of the more 'Salaiek' things I do... though I just consider all the 'Salaiek' traits as 'Me', since I don't really differentiate between 'draconic' traits and 'human' traits; it's still just me in the end.
2008-04-09 22:43
Find
Give Thanks
wicthdragon
Kintype:
Otherkin:

I could't agree more.

The God Maker

2008-04-14 2:24
Find
Give Thanks
Terro
Gymnastics instructor and lifeguard
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

wicthdragon Wrote:I could't agree more.

with who, or with what, and how do you agree?

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.
-The Unit
2008-04-14 13:11
Find
Give Thanks
wicthdragon
Kintype:
Otherkin:

i was agreeing with' Salaiek in what she was saying about her dragon self. and that is pretty much how i view my self with my dragon self and how there not any diffrent that ' was what i meant.

I thougt that was clear Sorry if I did not give more detail in that.,

The God Maker

2008-04-20 17:41
Find
Give Thanks
Terro
Gymnastics instructor and lifeguard
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

no worries, we would like a little expansion in the future though, one sentence or less responses aren't exactly productive and don't give us any idea of what you're talking about.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.
-The Unit
2008-04-21 1:27
Find
Give Thanks
wicthdragon
Kintype:
Otherkin:

I still thogut i was clear in what i was saying but very well then.

The God Maker

2008-04-21 19:12
Find
Give Thanks