Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion and Support forum for Transcorporeality
Estelore
piano instructor, university student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Discussion and Support forum for Transcorporeality
The Lemniscate has been repurposed from an underused RPG site for plurals into a discussion site for all transcorporeality issues and transcorporeal folk (nonhumans, plurals, trans*, transethnic, transabled).

All are welcome.

Discussion is divided into two main sub-boards: the Frying Pan and the Safety Net.

The Safety Net is a support forum and general talk board, where trigger warnings are strictly observed, and identities are assumed real, not questioned. It is a safe zone, above all.

The Frying Pan is a critical and logical discussion and debate board, where identities can be approached with logical inquiry (with that user's permission or invitation of questions), and serious dialogues are held pertaining to transcorporeality, social justice, and the viability of transcorporeality being assimilated and understood in global culture.

If you are remotely interested, please come take a look; we'd love to have you!

Admin: Tegid System (Estelore)
Global Moderator: bloodmuffins

[Image: Full%2Bsystem%2Brearranged.png]
--Total--Rosie--Gale--Ax------Es-Asher-Chunes--Lor-Cade-Ruby--Leo--Crow-Kirke-Teia-
2012-02-11 3:41
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: Discussion and Support forum for Transcorporeality
I'm... not sure how to react actually.

Transethnic and transabled are terms I'm not comfortable with.

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2012-02-18 2:52
Find
Give Thanks
Estelore
piano instructor, university student
Kintype:
Otherkin:

*shrug* Your reception of a person or group with a certain identity remain, as ever, your own prerogative.
Still, if you feel the urge to discuss the relative validity of those terms, or terms that would be superior substitutes for them, the Lemniscate would be an excellent place to broach the topic.
At the moment, our membership features very few who use either of those terms for themselves, and most members are plurals, otherkin, therians, and... basically people whose paths online you may have crossed on this forum and others, at some point.

[Image: Full%2Bsystem%2Brearranged.png]
--Total--Rosie--Gale--Ax------Es-Asher-Chunes--Lor-Cade-Ruby--Leo--Crow-Kirke-Teia-
2012-02-20 3:59
Find
Give Thanks
chaitea
Registered Nurse
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Huh, those are new terms to me (guess I have been out of touch with the community for too long). I'll be happy to check it out but I can't promise much activity from me

Home is where the hoard is
[Image: tactless_dragon_banner.png]
2012-02-20 19:18
Find
Give Thanks