Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D&D
Gryff
Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

D&D
D&D, and other such fantasy RPGs, are awesome for me for many reasons. First and foremost, they're fun as hell. Second, they give me a good opportunity to exercise the non-human part of me, so to speak. I did actually get to play a centaur in D&D once, and it was AWE-SOME. My main character right now is a dragonborn pyromancer obsessed with fire and becoming a real dragon. I play Living Forgotten Realms mostly, as I have little opportunity to play in a campaign. The only person around here who was willing to run a campaign was me, so I DM that and play LFR. Anyone else?

A crazy centaur with too much to say
2012-05-14 3:46
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Re: D&D
I've been involved in tabletop D&D games for 7 or so years I think. And once, did get to play in Forgotten Realms. (It was one of my favorite characters too!)

Luckily for me, I hang out with a bunch of nerds/geeks so tabletop gaming is a frequent past time.

And I usually play a werewolf of some variation. (Although never in White Wolf's world sadly.) Currently, I'm co-GMing a Dresden Files campaign with my husband. It's set in New Orleans in 1882.

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2012-05-14 17:53
Find
Give Thanks