Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystals for your Kintype
Asherah
Super Moderator
Kintype: Unicorn, Datura stramonium
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Crystals for your Kintype
Does anyone here have specific crystals, gemstones, minerals, etc. that they associate with their kintypes?

For example, I associate selenite with my unicorn kintype, as I believe my horn was made out of a type of selenite. I believe that my hooves were also crystalline, and if you looked closely, I had glittering shards of crystal growing out of my body. I believe it was a simple quartz, with a deep purple-blue hue.

We associate rose quartz, opalite, citrine, and clear quartz with our fallen angel, seraph. They also resonate with smoky quartz. They seem to like anything that forms really sharp, fine points- it reminds them of their wings.

Our reaper entity resonates with hematite, pyrite, and crazy lace agate. She believes that hematite is the ultimate grounding stone- it is capable of obliterating all negativity when utilized correctly. She believes it's a part of her, in a way.

Our succubus, Lacuna, associates with rose quartz, rhodochrosite, and green aventurine. Rhodochrosite is huge for her- she collects it and surrounds herself with it. It cleanses her, and enhances her bond with her 'true' self.

What crystals do you associate with your other' self?

multiple system of 20±.
we are hyakkimaru, dib, gutts, jeremy, seraph, hoxton, and more.

[Image: QnHghY0m.png]
2021-04-25 0:12
Find
Give Thanks
Syraphin Faelad
Good Boi
Kintype: Mixed

RE: Crystals for your Kintype
I've always had a conection with hematite, bloodstone and dragons blood jasper. Being demonic and vampritic you can see the conection.

I do like obsidian however it doesnt like me and I always get bad vibes from the stone.

As for other stones I think that's more about the appearance of the gem rather than a conection or its properties. Bismoth for example.
2021-04-25 15:57
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
That Fly JetDragon Moderator
Kintype: Dragon, Cybertronian
Contribution: tick 

Stones I feel a strong connection to with my draconity are rose quartz, white opal, moonstone, selenite, clear crystal quartz, and ruby. Its easy to see there may be a coloration bias when looking at my scale colours compared to these stones, but there's an element of energy affinity as well.

For my cybertronian kintype, if I were to associate with crystals, they would be ruby, carnelian, fire opal, cinnabar, and gold(not a crystal but shh). These stones are all about the energy in them and how they reflect my personality from that life.

[Image: image08.jpg?v=bf03c199]
Astral Dragon and Cybertronian Seeker
2021-04-25 23:20
Find
Give Thanks
Cepheris
Chirp
Kintype: Maned Wolf, Celestial Dragon

I associate the most strongly with Black Opal and Citrine