Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creator deity?
Chordal
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick 

Creator deity?
I've been thinking about this for at least a week, now...

That is, the fact that when it was much more difficult for me to communicate verbally, this was when I was most creative in other ways. This (and probably too much "Big Bang Theory" [it's a sitcom]) led me to the idea of what if there was a Creator, but the creator was "mute" in nearly all ways possible...hence because of its incapability of explaining itself (possibly even to itself), it created an expression of itself, which just happens to be the universe as we know it.

Thoughts?
2012-10-15 5:18
Find
Give Thanks
SoullessSingularity
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Re: Creator deity?
Hm, one would have to wonder how would a Creator communicate if there was no sound to speak with, no pen to write with, no brush to paint with, no colors to paint? Surely, the whole world would've been necessary in order to even self-express; I am not sure if they would be mute or if they needed to create what we now consider easy/simple communication.

What we see is a bad reflection
What we seek has already passed us by
What we feel is only misplaced romance
And all that we know is a lie
2012-10-16 14:49
Find
Give Thanks