Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chirp Hello :3
Cepheris
Chirp
Kintype: Maned Wolf, Celestial Dragon
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Chirp Hello :3
Ah, so this is the introduction thread, this took me way too long to find.

Hi I'm a Maned Wolf/Celestial Dragon who found this site from TG.

I never really know what to put here so specific questions are welcome

Pets are acceptable
2021-04-26 13:50
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
That Fly JetDragon Moderator
Kintype: Dragon, Cybertronian
Contribution: tick 

RE: Chirp Hello :3
Welcome Cepheris! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum, I'm looking forward to hear more about you and your kintypes. :>

As for what you could include in your intro, you could write a little bit about yourself, like interests and hobbies, or anything you want to share that tells us who you are. This can be both about your daily life and about what you enjoy as your kintypes and what the experience is like for you.

I would like to ask about how you discovered you are a maned wolf and celestial dragon?
I'm particularly interested in your dragon kintype as an astral dragon myself.

-Azaphaer

[Image: image08.jpg?v=bf03c199]
Astral Dragon and Cybertronian Seeker
2021-04-26 18:06
Find
Give Thanks
Cepheris
Chirp

In general I'm interested in just about everything, science, languages, robotics, art, etc. I mostly draw, play piano, and do a lot of origami in my free time though.

For how I found my kintypes Maned wolf was much easier than Dragon. Since I experience a constant partial mental shift, and varying types of constant phantom shifts I had a lot to work with. I knew that I was canid/felid with large pointed ears and reddish fur, and so I spent a while searching through wiki pages of canids and felids till I found one that looked right, Which was maned wolf. After that I did some more research on maned wolves and it only made me even more certain since several other things match them as well like my preferred sleep schedule.

Dragon was much harder to pinpoint, even though it affects me the same as maned wolf does. I have always loved dragons and I have several specific dragon tendencies like hoarding, but I don't match any of the traditional dragon descriptions very well. The best I can describe it is that I have two main forms, my natural form and my physical form. My natural form is like condensed energy in the shape of a dragon, Visually it looks similar to the Aurora Borealis, and the physical form is as similar to that as possible, but in a physical state.
It was very difficult mostly because It often likes to mimic other species that it finds interesting, so I will often experience phantom and sometimes mental shifts of other specific species (particularly the Greater Roadrunner and Lichen morph Giant prickly stick insect) and while in those shifts I have an underlying feeling of I am this now, but I can be something else if I need to. It took me a while to sort out exactly what I was as a result.

Though I'm still figuring many things out, I've lived with this label for a few years now and I haven't had any experiences that contradict my conclusions, only more evidence that this is correct.

I found the community when I randomly came across Chimera's Tumblur about a year ago and I immediately was like "Wait there are other people like this? And communities for them?" And since then I wanted to join one of the forums, but I didn't because I didn't have a good device to use and I didn't want to immediately go inactive. Last month I finally had a good device and I joined TG because it was one of the top results for active sites, and since this site was mentioned on TG I figured I'd try here as well.

Pets are acceptable
(This post was last modified: 2021-04-27 17:12 by Cepheris.)
2021-04-27 17:10
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Welcome to OKP!

How long have you been playing piano? And what languages do you study?

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2021-05-05 1:22
Find
Give Thanks
Cepheris
Chirp

I've been playing piano for about 8 years now and it's something I often do to de-stress after school.
I'm currently studying Latin and Czech, but I love learning more about how languages work and evolve in general.

Pets are acceptable
2021-05-05 13:51
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

(2021-05-05 13:51)Cepheris Wrote:  I'm currently studying Latin and Czech, but I love learning more about how languages work and evolve in general.

Cool! I studied Latin for 3 years in High School and 2 semesters in college. Love it!

If you haven't already, check out DuoLingo. They have lots of language courses, including Latin, and it's free and fun!

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2021-05-05 18:44
Find
Give Thanks
Asherah
Super Moderator
Kintype: Unicorn, Datura stramonium

hi there! it's great to meet you! i'm glad you were able to safely find your way over from TG x3

i love maned wolves! i used to have a maned wolf fursona years and years back- i think they're absolutely gorgeous animals! i love their vocalizations too, very interesting sounds.

excited to see you around! take care! if you need anything or wanna chat just lemme know!

lacuna

multiple system of 20±.
we are hyakkimaru, dib, gutts, jeremy, seraph, hoxton, and more.

[Image: QnHghY0m.png]
2021-05-07 16:27
Find
Give Thanks