Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barks from a skull dog
Tivaran
New
Kintype: skull dog, cybertronian, magneto
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Barks from a skull dog
Hello, I'm a skull dog and cybertronian. Like a dog, I follow my mate Azaphaer everywhere, that's why I'm here. I don't interact much I'm busy with my work. I work in animation as a layout artist.

I'm a skull faced canine that lives in a swampy place. In the swamp there is a fountain. It's more like an abandoned Chinese water garden. My body is amorphous and gooey. I'm not a shapeshifter. I typically look dogshaped and act like a dog. My phantom ears are floppy and I have hands instead of paws.

This is a quick doodle I did of me
[Image: tumblr_inline_ovreg7N1Ob1uqrrf9_500.png]

My cybertronian identity is Megatron. I realized this later. I don't want to be and I get many nightmares to do with this. Shifts make me feel taller than I actually am or too small. The world around me feels larger than it should. I often feel my treads, barrel, the weight of my fusion cannon and other parts of my frame.

I'm often in a mental shift with one of my types. I have phantom shifts on and off. Sometimes I also feel like a seal. I'm still questioning if this is me but I really just want to be a seal. I relate these feelings most to ringed seals. I might share more over time.
2021-05-15 19:19
Find
Give Thanks
Tdae
New
Kintype: ghost wolf
Otherkin: No

RE: Barks from a skull dog
Hello, that's an interesting self-concept you have as a skull faced gooey canine. Why are you like this? I mean, if it's not too personal a question that is. The wolf in my psyche has manifested as a ghost and as a rotting corpse. Also I have an aspect who used to be seen as a humanoid that was hideously deformed as if by binding. But then we decided that wasn't a very positive self-image and she changed into a hound dog or guard dog. Because it was a conscious choice it's not the same as therianthropy, but it turned out to work better for the system anyway.
2021-05-18 2:50
Find
Give Thanks
Tivaran
New

(2021-05-18 2:50)Tdae Wrote:  Hello, that's an interesting self-concept you have as a skull faced gooey canine. Why are you like this? I mean, if it's not too personal a question that is. The wolf in my psyche has manifested as a ghost and as a rotting corpse. Also I have an aspect who used to be seen as a humanoid that was hideously deformed as if by binding. But then we decided that wasn't a very positive self-image and she changed into a hound dog or guard dog. Because it was a conscious choice it's not the same as therianthropy, but it turned out to work better for the system anyway.

Thank you. I really don't know why I'm like this. I know what I feel and that is pretty much it. I'm still trying to unlock the mystery of what I am and where I come from. It could be similar to what you say about your rotting corpse wolf, that I am this way due to something that happened to me or negativity build up. Maybe I have a form that is not so mess up? Its not a conscious choice though, just the way I have seen myself for a long time.

As Megatron my body was made into a black hole on the inside. It might have something to do with that. The black goo and the skull face could represent a lot of things about me.
2021-05-29 0:38
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Welcome to OKP!

I'm Elinox, or Eli for short, and the current owner of this forum. I'm a lupine and feline.

How did you figure out you're Magneto?

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2021-05-31 21:12
Find
Give Thanks
Tivaran
New

Thank you Elinox. I have felt a connection to X-men for the longest time and deep feelings for the struggle of mutants. I have memories and what is described as phantom shifts as Magneto. Memories are not always concise with cannon and come when I don't want them.
2021-06-02 16:13
Find
Give Thanks