Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balancers
Seraphyna
Administrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Balancers
I am/was a balancer...a celestial (one of a few) whose task it is to maintain as much of a balance as possible between order and chaos (good and evil if you must). Personally, I'm a dimorph....I believe that my kind tend to be polymorphic, but don't quote me on that one as I have limited memories of my celestial existance...however, at least for me, my other form was mainly used to appear to other beings in a physical sense to influence them one way or another. I've never met another balancer, so I was wondering what you all know of my kind (if anything) and if you've ever met another or are one yourself.

[Image: seraphyna11_zps47e1e313.png]
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost."-Tolkien
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Poe
2008-04-19 1:58
Find
Give Thanks
Deros
High School/College Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Balancers
You know, that seems very much like me. Although the term "celestial" has always grated on me. And I used more than two forms to do my job.

And yes, order and chaos. This is an academic forum, after all. Good and evil are relative, childish terms. Besides, there's just as much "good" in chaos, as I see it, as there is in order. Balance is good.

[Image: Banner-1.jpg]
I would have learned a lot from life if I hadn't spent most of my time being educated.
2008-04-19 3:32
Find
Give Thanks
Seraphyna
Administrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Re: Balancers
I'm more adverse to the term angel, since it has a tendency to evoke Abrahamic concepts....so for lack of a better term, I use Celestial.

[Image: seraphyna11_zps47e1e313.png]
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost."-Tolkien
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Poe
2008-04-19 12:50
Find
Give Thanks