Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous support email
Bubbles
Friendly floof volunteer moderator
Kintype: Cheetah, dragon
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Anonymous support email
If you would like one-to-one support, contact this email:
therianotherkinhelp@gmail.com

No info would be shared and it's just for peace of mind.

Volunteer moderator.
WinkIf you have any issues, questions, or would just like to chat feel free to send me a private message.

[Image: OKPbanner3.png]
(This post was last modified: 2021-06-03 7:50 by Bubbles.)
2021-06-02 10:17
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
Member is Online
That Fly JetDragon Moderator
Kintype: Dragon, Cybertronian
Contribution: tick 

RE: Anonymous support email
Do you have any other information or details about this email? I think an anonymous help line to therians and otherkin is a nice idea, but I think its important that we know more about it before trusting these sort of things.

[Image: image08.jpg?v=bf03c199]
Astral Dragon and Cybertronian Seeker
2021-06-02 12:17
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

I agree with @Azaphaer in that more info is needed here. Particularly since you, @Bubbles aren't in charge of using the email address.

Where did it come from? Who's in charge of using it? Why is it needed? And, ultimately, what's its purpose that contacting a mod on a forum wouldn't take the place of?

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2021-06-02 23:40
Find
Give Thanks
Bubbles
Friendly floof volunteer moderator
Kintype: Cheetah, dragon
Contribution: new

(2021-06-02 12:17)Azaphaer Wrote:  Do you have any other information or details about this email? I think an anonymous help line to therians and otherkin is a nice idea, but I think its important that we know more about it before trusting these sort of things.

It's used by someone on Therian Guide and may be used by multiple people in future if the load gets bigger. I know the person who does it really well and was sharing it around for them.

(2021-06-02 23:40)Elinox Wrote:  I agree with @/Azaphaer in that more info is needed here. Particularly since you, @Bubbles aren't in charge of using the email address.

Where did it come from? Who's in charge of using it? Why is it needed? And, ultimately, what's its purpose that contacting a mod on a forum wouldn't take the place of?

Someone I knew had the idea of something to contact, because there are no things like this for therians or otherkin. And about contacting a mod, it's used across multiple online sites some of which don't have PMs (silly, I know). I know the password, but I'm not the main person in charge of it.

Volunteer moderator.
WinkIf you have any issues, questions, or would just like to chat feel free to send me a private message.

[Image: OKPbanner3.png]
(This post was last modified: 2021-06-03 7:56 by Bubbles.)
2021-06-03 7:52
Find
Give Thanks