Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel-like celestial, but not actually an Angel?
Rainosaurus
College Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Angel-like celestial, but not actually an Angel?
Hi. I've been mulling this over for a while now.

I'm a celestial being, I'm relatively certain. I have one pair of wings that are golden in color. but, I also have a pair of horns and a long, slender tail. I've tossed the "Angel" label around, but it really doesn't feel right. I've done mountains of research, but I can't seem to come up with anything similar. My energy is light, but also chaotic, if that even makes sense.

I'm just looking for input really. Any ideas?
2014-03-12 1:16
Find
Give Thanks
Seraphyna
Administrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Re: Angel-like celestial, but not actually an Angel?
First off, please post an introduction in the Introductions forum. In terms of a 'species,' when it comes to energetic beings anything goes. It's ultimately your journey to take.

[Image: seraphyna11_zps47e1e313.png]
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost."-Tolkien
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Poe
2014-03-26 15:21
Find
Give Thanks
riversend
Unemployed
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

According to my upg there are different shifts that a celestial being can take including their true form with wings or without and this can be two winged angels, four winged Cherub or the six winged seraphim. Then there is the huge Chief Seraphim where you get size shifting and strong mental shifts and very physical wings which are large, white and six in number. I have never seen more wings than this on a entity in memory or on front. According to my guides there are no overloaded winged creatures out there with like 36 of the things. Don't know how I would walk around. Sometimes I wonder if people are thinking of energy work or weapons which can take the form of broad patches of light.

Then there is the faekin and the large Fae such as the Tuatha De Danann and the British and Welsh fae which all have two to six wings which are opalescent white mostly among my kin group. Not that we see wings all that often and the system guardians usually come and bind them so they aren't as noticeable or unbind them so I still remember and/or believe that I'm winged kin something.

The Elves in my family don't usually have wings out although they seem very different and have mental shifts which are different than the other celestial.

Sounds like you are a lovely silver and gold dragonkin too. I have a black shift which is pitch black with a shimmery scales and another system member is white and gold while another is the most beautiful royal blue glimmery shift and he's from the Celtic Pantheon proper. I also vaguely remember seeing both a bright and a dark red dragon on front and a dark violet dragon briefly as well as a pale yellow and a dark gold and a pure white one as well as a dark navy blue. There might have been a dark green one too according to my one system member guide however I don't remember seeing him and they were mostly just visiting me to help with problems over the years. I might have seen or perceived my first dragon shift about twenty years ago.
2014-06-17 4:44
Find
Give Thanks
Arethinn
Grump
Kintype: Sidhe/Fae, Dragon
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution:

riversend Wrote:Then there is the faekin and the large Fae such as the Tuatha De Danann and the British and Welsh fae which all have two to six wings which are opalescent white mostly among my kin group.
I may be misreading you, but are you saying that Tuatha are winged? (I disagree that Tuatha are "fae", too, but that's a separate point)

Formerly known as Eshari.
arethinn @ tumblr and Dreamwidth | shyfoxling @ DeviantArt
2014-06-17 19:18
Find
Give Thanks
riversend
Unemployed
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

I think that Tuatha and other large faekin can be winged and there are different species back home in Celtic Pantheon and they can all have different structured wings. I have seen Tuatha on this front with pale white colored wings which are very large while another members have gossamer and transparent type wings or perhaps that's just the energy structure that he is perceiving...not sure there. We do use those wings for energy work too and for sensing things. The elder members will release wings and move them about if they feel threatened or insulted by something in their vicinity, one member seems to think that this is the original reason why they first appeared. Those wings can shift to a hard razor type edge which can kill things if used defensively especially if they are a seraphim. I think the Celtic Tuatha are another species of godkin back home which vary from other pantheons.

The Tuatha in my group seem to have more rounded and softer structure to their wings sort of like a couple of the godkin with the large soft and flowing feathers and six wings. While the other guys have much sharper feathers with angular body structure and sharper bone structure. The Cherubim and Seraphim in our kin group can remember using their wings for flight and war maneuvers and assaults in the astral too. I have also had defensive release of the large wings too and a system guide has told me that this might mean that I'm upset or feel threatened by something and this is a defensive warning. I've also have seen them release if I'm feeling unhappy and they'll linger for a few minutes before they disappear again or someone takes over. I think astral workers do this less then the alienkin too however if the astral workers are doing this then it's a sign that they are in trouble or upset and they might be releasing energy through them when they do that. This might also be the same with a therian shift and claw release and snarling.

Then there are the Wrath Dragon shifts as I call them which are Prime Code creatures of the Hunt, defense and war which look very similar to dragonkin and are not usually seen on a human front unless it's an old system family line in which case they should get help too from outside system like one of the Astral Command Towers. If you have a tower in your sector then senior system members can get help from other senior godkin and angelkin from other systems especially during times of political unease and war. We should think of friendly high ranking godkin when doing these things and getting in contact with a Keepr of Records is extremely helpful vie these people is also a good idea although a senior genuine godkin will get a Keeper of Records.

Speaking of Defense sometimes kin can manifest devices along their bodies which are energetic to defend themselves from unwanted activity in their physical vicinity which can seem very usual depending on how you are gifted or trained or armed. Then their are mental shifts which can be triggered by certain life events and social interactions including the social aspect of spirit work and communication especially if you can actually hear or perceive these entities who all want you to believe that they have your best interest in mind.
2014-07-08 18:56
Find
Give Thanks