Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Day in the Life
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

A Day in the Life
Since it's been very quiet here lately, I thought I'd try to stir things up a bit. I know others in the community are interested in this and I am too.

What's a typical day like for you as Otherkin? Are there specific Otherkin quirks that you notice in your day to day life? Do certain daily activities trigger Otherkin memories/shifts/etc. for you? Or does identifying as Otherkin not affect your normal life at all?

What is a day in the life of Otherkin like for you?

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2011-08-03 16:13
Find
Give Thanks
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: A Day in the Life
Every single day, being otherkin is annoying, and many days it's painful.

My phantom body is extremely incongruous with my physical body. I have intense instincts that are considered socially unacceptable. I want to eat fish more than anything in the world in spite of being a vegetarian. I have my "cousins" hanging around touching my energy, trying to socialize, even when I'm in the middle of important things.

So, I do my best to go about my mundane life but all of those things make it very hard to concentrate at school or work.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2011-10-18 19:06
Find
Give Thanks